Examples of system data: a list of hosts, distributed file updates, host and user trust metrics, and whatever else a person would want to be transparent.
- Format of data
- possibly XML with open ended format for future enhancements.
- Similar to an extendable Event structure
- Signing and verifying data automatically
- Distributtion of data
- Neighbor network with aging and redundantcy
- See more: GnuForgeNeighborNetwork
- Introduction of new Hosts into system
- Induction by a signed member of the community
- Similar to Debian pgp sig system possibly
Last edit: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:46:18 -0700 (WikiWord) Revisions: 3